Laboratory & Quality Control
Mulitple QA and QC testing points from production through to packaging, ensuring a consistent and high-quality product every time.
Multiple laboratories on-site to ensure your products brewed at Bridgeview Brewing Company conform to your customers’ highest standards.
- Four on-site labs to ensure quality and consistency
- Measure for the most common physical-chemical indicators including Specific Gravity, ABV, BRIX, bitterness, VDK, pH, colour FAN, free SO2 and total SO2
- Microbiological analysis to determine yeast counts and viability
- Offering selective and non-selective media
- Aerobic and non-aerobic incubation
- Staining and other identification techniques
- Packaging analysis including monitoring DO, TPO, CO2 and seams
- Trained panelists for sensory testing